The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University start to fill MDSU Exam Form 2020 online for Private and Regular Students. All those candidates who are pursuing Degree 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Exam from MDSU need to fill MDSU Online Application Form for session 2020. It is important to know detailed information and last date of form submission. So made the article for all of you and without wasting anymore time, here we go.
MDSU Exam Form 2020
It is informed that the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University is going to announce MDSU Exam Form 2020 BA BSc BCom 1st, 2nd, 3rd for current academic session at officially website www.mdsuexam.org. So all Regular, Private, Ex and Non Collegiate students who got Admission in recent month this year and studying in different UG/PG/Professional degree and Diploma courses can check and download it.
We are here also providing a direct link to download MDSU Online Exam Form 2020 for all UG PG Courses Part 1, 2 , 3 Final Year Examinations. The Ajmer University will release official notice for all the Private/Regular/Ex/Non-collegiate students to fill the examination Application form to appear in Upcoming final Exam of Odd Even semester and annual. So all the students are requested to keep checking this page for MDSU Exam Form Date, Exam Fees, Eligibility Criteria and How to apply online form etc.
MDS University Exam Form brief information
|Examination Form||MDSU Examination Form 2020|
|Releasing By||Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University|
|Purpose of Form||For exam of UG/PG/Professional degree and Diploma|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Test|
|Application Process||In November|
|MDSU Exam Date||March – May|
|Exam result||June – July|
|Official Eemail@example.com (Complaint / Query Email)|
|Help Line Number||18001806402 (toll free) and 0145-2788093|
परीक्षा संबधी जानकारी हेतु निम्नलिखित माबाईल न. पर सम्पर्क करें
समय प्रातः 9.00 बजे से सायं 6.00 बजे तक
MDSU Online Form 2020
All the students who are enrolled in all type of its affiliated Courses and studying hard, now eagerly waiting for MDSU Exam Online Form 2020 of Year annual and Semester Examination. So all the students are advised to fill the online examination form through official website before appearing at exams.
It is informed to all the students that its compulsory to fill examination form before MDSU Exam Form Last Date 2020 online for all Regular/ Private/ Ex/ NC Students to appear in annual Exams. MDSU Ajmer Exam Form 2020 for BEd Part I, II, III annual and Semester theory and Practical examination form here on this page at given link below.
Before apply Online Exam form Registration candidates should read exam form notice carefully and ensure all eligibility criteria and than apply. So Students should not wait till the last date and apply timely to avoid last hour rush. We will also provide here all the latest updates about MDSU Ajmer Exam Form UG PG MA MSc MCom Previous and Final Year exams at given link below.
Exam Form Fee of MDSU
|Exam||बिना विलम्ब शुल्क||विलम्ब शुल्क|
|परीक्षा शुल्क के बराबर|
विलम्ब शुल्क सहित
|UG (Pass / Honors) Part-I, II and III Regular/Private/Ex-Students, of BA / B.Com / B.Sc / B.Sc (Home Science) / B.Sc (IT, CS, Naturopathy, Bio-Tech)/ BCA/ BA Additional||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon||To Be Notified Soon|
|B.Sc-B.Ed & B.A-B.Ed (RIE Only),|
M.Ed(all), B.Ed(all), B.P.Ed(annual scheme), BBA (annual scheme), Regular and Ex-Students
|All PG (Previous/ Final) Regular, Private, Ex-Students viz., M.A., M.Sc. (Annual Examination) Scheme), M.Com. And all diplomas and Certificate course|
|Last Date to submit Application Form Hard copy at University||Available Soon||Available Soon||Available Soon|
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Exam Form Last Date
The Exam Controller of the MDSU and its affiliate colleges students are asked to fill the Online Exam Form for the Annual and Semester examination. The Detailed instruction for the fill Online Exam Form is provided at official website www.mdsuexam.org. The Students should have pay the exam form fees through the E-Mitra. The students should have submit the duly fill online form of two copies along with the requisite documents at university exam department within stipulated date and time.
The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati Ajmer University is release MDSU BA B.Sc B.Com Exam Form Date 2020 in November month for all its affiliated colleges students. The last date of MDSU Form for apply will be till December month. So you should have patient till the officially notification release about online Examination form 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semester final End Term Theory and Practical Examinations.
- The candidate is first to visit the website.
- While filling the form, fill all entries carefully. Incompletely filled or incorrectly filled Forms will automatically be canceled.
- Name of the student / student in the form, father and mother name in letter form the same is mentioned in their senior secondary examination.
- The applications are filled at the e-mitra, kiosk and they can pay their examination fee through it.
- After making the Exam Fees payment, the final application form can be printed in the copies (one copy for the concerned college / examination center and the other copy for the university).
- Hard copy (in duplicate) of the examination application form filled by regular and private online system will be submitted to the concerned college.
- After self-extracting the hard copy (in duplicate) of the examination application form filled by the online student, the student will submit the same to the concerned college for examination and before last date over.
All the students can check and download complete detailed Notification about the like Form filling Instructions, Exam Form Process, Fee Details and many other information. Students are advised not to worry and keep focus on your Exam Preparation. We are here providing steps to apply for Online Exam Form of all UG/PG Courses as given below.
Apply MDSU UG PG Exam Form 2020 – Available Soon
How to apply online for MDSU Exam Form 2020?
- Steps 1 – Firstly Students visit the Officially Website of Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer
- Steps 2 – Then go to the Student Panel and.
- Steps 3 – Now Click on Online Examination Form link.
- Steps 4 – Choose your Respective annual or semester exam courses .
- Steps 5 – Fill the required details properly and Submit it.
- Steps 6 – Take A Print out of Online Filled form and submit it at related university or college with all required documents listed in official notification.
- Steps 7 – Also Keep safe a copy of the exam form printout for future reference.
Download MDSU Time Table 2020 PDF
The MDSU Online Form for the main examination UG and PG are being filled through the online process on website Candidates are advised to ensure that they fill their examination application form within the stipulated time frame. Contact e-Mitra kiosk to fill the application form.
Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer invites online MDSU Exam form 2020 for UG & PG Courses. Exam form filling process is mandatory for students, for participating in the examination. As we know very well the university start the examination in the month of March/April every year.
Posts You May be Like also