AP POLYCET 2022 Result declared Students who have appeared for the AP POLYCET exam can check their result on the official website- polycetap.nic.in.
AP POLYCET 2022 Result: State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh on Saturday, June 18 announced the results for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP POLYCET 2022) exams. Students who have appeared for the examination can check their result on the official website- polycetap.nic.in.
AP POLYCET 2022
Students can also check AP Polycet result 2022 on the private website- manabadi.co.in. AP POLYCET is conducted annually for admissions into Diploma level programs conducted in government, aided, private, unaided polytechnics and second shift polytechnics run in existing private un-aided engineering colleges.
AP Polycet 2022 – The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada has released the AP Polycet result 2022 at the official website. Applicants can check the AP Polycet 2022 result through their login credentials. Earlier, the exam authority has released the final AP POLYCET answer key 2022 at the official website. The authorities have released the provisional AP POLYCET 2022 answer key and the applicants were allowed to raise objections in the AP POLYCET answer key till June 2.
SBTET AP POLYCET 2022 Result: How To Check
- Go to the official site of AP POLYCET- polycetap.nic.in
- Click on the ‘POLYCET Rank Card’ tab available on the top of home page
- A new login page will appear
- Key in you AP POLYCET hall ticket number
- Press ‘View rank card’ tab
- AP POLYCET 2022 result and rank card will appear on the screen.
- Check the result and download the page
- Take a print out of the result for future use.
Minimum Qualifying Marks of AP Polycet 2022
To qualify in the exam, candidates from open category need to score a minimum of 30% marks or obtain 36 marks out of 120. No minimum qualifying marks were set for SC and ST candidates and they will be included in the merit list irrespective of their scores.
|Category||Minimum Percentage Required||Minimum Marks Required|
|General Category Candidates||30%||36 marks|
|SC/ST candidates||No minimum Percentage||No minimum Marks|
In cases where two or more candidates score the same marks, the tie will be decided in the following order:
- Candidates who have higher marks in mathematics will be ranked higher
- Candidates with higher marks in physics will be placed higher
- If the tie persists, the candidate older in age will be given preference.